How can I load Sony a6300 recorded XAVC S video to Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 for editing natively? Just got the Sony a6300 camcorder and recorded some full HD footages when I travel, now I want to edit Sony a6300 video in Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro smoothly, the XAVC S format is not supported by many editing software, can you give me some suggestions?
Recently a lot of Sony a6300 users have the problem to edit Sony a6300 XAVC S video in Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro, some are professional users, most of them have the need to import and edit Sony a6300 files with Avid Media Composer and Premiere natively. As we know, XAVC S video is not so good for Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro editing, the best way to edit video files with Avid Media Composer and Premiere pro native is to convert Sony a6300 video to best format fort Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro. From Avid Media Composer official page you will get the info that DNxHD codec is well for Avid MC on Mac platform, and MOV format is good for Adobe Premiere Pro, here we choose MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer, if you want the DNxHD codec, you can also choose them in our software, see the details below.
Convert Sony a6300 XAVC S to Avid Media Composer & Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
UFUSoft HD Video Converter is top video converter for Sony a6300, with it you can easily convert Sony a6300 XAVC S to best codec for Adobe Premiere Pro for editing. This program also offers rich formats for output, you can convert to nearly all the formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, or Apple ProRes 422 codec for FCP X/7/6, AIC codec for iMovie, etc.
1. The image below shows the main interface of the Sony a6300 to Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer Converter. It is brief, but it is powerful, all the video formats are supported to import and export, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, MP4, FLV, etc.
2. After you installed and launched the program, you can click the add button to import your recorded XAVC S files, or you can choose to direct drag and drop the clips. Batch loading and conversion is supported.
3. Choose a format that you want. Please click the format column and choose MOV or WMV format for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and DNxHD codec MOV for Avid Media Composer.
4. Click settings button to adjust the output parameters, you can adjust them according to your need.
5. Click convert button to start Sony a6300 XAVC S to Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer.
This Sony a6300 converter will convert recorded XAVC S videos to Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer best format at top speed and quality, when the conversion finished, you can import converted files to Premiere or Avid MC for editing natively. Just take a try now!